Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to my crafty blog!

Thanks for visiting!

As you can see this is very much a work in progress - a baby still. I am learning as I go, so please hang in there! I had planned to have it all pretty looking, and full of inspiration before I ever dared tell anyone about it. However, at the rate that the Stampin' Up! retired items are selling out, I may not have anything current to show you soon! So, in rather hasty fashion, here it is.

Now at this point I should have a little disclaimer. Although I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and I love SU product, I cannot guarantee that everything I show you will be exclusively SU! As I am sure you all understand - I have a 'stash' to use up! This blog is as much about proving to friends and family that I sometimes do finish stuff, as it is about sharing the latest SU promo.

That said, SU! have just released their list of retiring products. These are products that will not feature in the new catalogue (due out April 1 2009), and will not be available to buy from SU!
after the end of this month (or before, if sold out). Not ever again. For the first time SU! are also offering discounts off selected retiring items, so it is a good time to check your wishlist. To see the full list of retiring products click on the link on the sidebar to the right. I will also keep a list of items that have already sold out, or have low stock levels, over on that side bar.

SO... over the next few weeks I will attempt to share projects with you that highlight one or more of these retiring products. Many of these will be old favourite projects that many of you will have seen before. I promise I will work on some new stuff to share too. The housework may slip, but that is a sacrifice I am prepared to make!

If you like what you see, and would like to order SU! product (and you live in NZ) please feel free to contact me and I will get that sorted for you.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment