Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pick a Petal Funny Face

I told you I would share some other uses for the very versatile 'pick a petal' set - other than the obvious making of flowers. How about this idea? I am not sure who the clever person was who first thought of this, but I have seen several versions around, and it looked like a quick and easy card. Turns out it is!

Of course, you could make this funny face happy or sad, but this one is for my sister who has been unwell, so upside down smile seemed to be the way to go. That is also a DIY sentiment - using rough edges alphabet and the '?' borrowed from the expressive flexible phrases set. Colours are pomegranate (because it was the top of the pile) and artichoke, (because it is a yummy green, and it went with the pomegranate!)

Doesn't look much like a flower does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment