Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

LAST CHANCE!!

Tuesday 31 March is the last day to order product that is on the retiring list. Many of these products have been discounted - mostly 25%, but a couple of the papers have 50% off. To see the complete list of retiring products please use the link on my sidebar. There are a number of products that have already sold out - and I have a list of these over there to the right (and down a bit) ......>

Tuesday is also the last day to order products from the Summer Mini Catalogue. I can tell you that some stamp sets are returning to the new catalogue, as well as both of the punches. Not returning - all of the papers, the rub ons, and the stamp sets and wheels listed below:

Live Your Dream
Friendly Flowers
Lots of Dots (wheel)
Time For You
Perfect Fit (wheel)
Big on Spring
In the Stars
Love Owl-ways
For Father

If any of these sets were on your wishlist, you have until tomorrow to order them. Please contact me ASAP (before 6pm NZ time) to place your orders.

And of course, if you would like to preorder your copy of the new idea book and catalogue for just $10, let me know also - THEY HAVE ARRIVED - and are waiting to be posted out to you! I will have a link to the new catalogue up on my blog as soon as it becomes available (probably from 2pm Weds, but possibly sooner). Look for it right over there .....> where all the retired list stuff is (I will pleased when that retired list stuff is gone from there!)
Happy stamping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment