Many of you probably have a stamp-a-ma-jig, and know how to use it, but for those of you who may not, here is a little rundown.
3. Lay the imaging sheet over the stamped card, and position so that the head attaches to the body.
4. Reposition the handle so that it once again lines up with the corner of the imaging sheet - making sure not to move either the card, or the imaging sheet. ( I should point out here, I am left handed, so often have the handle to the right of the action, and at the bottom of the imaging sheet. It will work with the handle to the right or left, and you can also turn it around so it is at the top of the imaging sheet if you prefer!)
4. When you are happy with the positioning, carefully remove the imaging sheet, taking care not to move the handle, or card.
5. Reink the stamp, and carefully line the edges of the wooden block up with the edges of the handle. Stamp the image.
6. Ta daa! Your stamp is positioned PERFECTLY!
Especially handy when you want to stamp out the whole family.....