Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little birdy told me

Well, not so much a little birdy, as a couple of sneak peaks on the SU demonstrator website, and some rumours from those lucky ladies who have managed a look at the new catalogue already. There are apparently a few new birds in the 2009/2010 catalogue, in the form of stamps, chipboard and patterned papers. I for one am getting VERY impatient. Not sure if the sneak peaks and rumours are helping, or making it worse, but hey, I share them with you anyway!
AS for the birds and other stamped images in this little project (which some of you have seen already) - they come from the old faves 'carte postale' and 'rough edges alphabet' which will not be in the new catalogue - retiring at the end of the month instead.



This little accordian album was first shown to me by a clever lady named Rachael Knight. It can be used as either a card with a difference, or a fun little stand alone (and stand up!) scrapbooking project - perfect to make as a gift, or for people who want to try some scrapbooking, but are not keen to get started on an album. Once it is done it is done. No empty page protectors to taunt you!!

Half a piece of A4 card, some scraps of patterned paper and card, and some decorative bits and pieces (stamps or other embellishments) and you are good to go. This is a project that even I can get finished relatively quickly, so you all know that you can too! I have done this project as a class before, so have some instructions filed away somewhere. If you would like them let me know, and I will see if I can dig them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment