Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some important dates

Okay ladies, so this post is all about SU stuff, a couple of important dates to be exact.

Tuesday March 31st

This is a day of 'lasts'.

It is the last day on which you can order product from the current catalogue - including all those super specials on the retiring list (see the link on the sidebar). Please contact me ASAP if there is something you would like to order.

It is the last day that you can order from the Summer Mini Catalogue (see the link on the side bar to view the catalogue online). I understand there are a couple of the stamp sets that have made it to the new catalogue, as well as the scalloped edge punch, but the rest are going, going, gone!

This is also the final day of the Victorian Bushfire Appeal promotion. When you purchase one of the stamp sets below SU will donate 50% to the appeal, and I will cover the cost of postage (you just pay the usual price for the stamps).

Priceless 112312 p105 $57.95
Seeing Spots 108909 p89 $35.95
Baroque Motifs 112380 p98 $46.95
Live Your Dream 114261 p3 (Summer Mini) $66.95
Looks Like Spring 108864 p76 $68.95
The Snowflake Spot 108934 p27 $46.95
Bodacious Bouquet 108756 p80 $68.95
Polka Dots & Paisley 110247 p46 $42.95
G'day Mate 111973 p115 $42.95
Be Happy 108744 p51 $46.95



Wednesday April 1

Not just a day for Fool's, this is the day that our new Catalogue is launched. Although I haven't seen it myself yet, boo hoo, I know for a fact that it has arrived, and is looking lovely. If you would like to get a copy for yourself please contact me - Until April 1 you can pre-order them for $10. After that they will of course still be available, but at the SU price of $14.95

If you have already contacted me to request your copy, or are a member of my stamp club, placing an order in April, you will automatically have your copy sent out to you over the next week or so. Definitely in time for April 1.

And a final note on the topic of new catalogues.

On Friday evening I finally got my hands on a copy of the US stampin' up catalogue - it is keeping me going until I get my hands on the new NZ/Australia one. Lots of great ideas, and yummy stuff that I am hoping we will get too. And then I turned the page and saw this....


(excuse that camera flash in the bottom left corner)

Hey! that was my idea!!

Must have been a good one if they thought of it too!

So who has been saving their tin cans?!

No comments:

Post a Comment