Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful for...

Having just enjoyed our first ever Thanksgiving (and just quietly - we cooked us a pretty yummy turkey!) we have well and truly been in 'thankful for...' mode lately.  It occurred to me that there are a few SU things that I am thankful for...
  • Thankful for all the lovely people I have met through this passion/obsession we share!
  • Thankful for the lovely ladies who support my efforts to be a demonstrator - thank you!
  • Thankful that SU's vintage brads not only work fantastically as temporary replacements for lost screws in my sunglasses, they work so well that they might even become a permanent part of my sunglasses.  Talk about made for the job!
  • Thankful that there is no more waiting for the new summer mini catalogue

Despite the fact it could be dangerous!

  • Thankful that I now have a keyboard with an 'H', because, between you and me, it has been rather frustrating not having it for the past few months!

  • Thankful for the circle scissors, and the new circle punch, and the butterfly punch, and all the fun projects my wider demonstrator team have come up with for using the new sweet treat cups... (okay that is really just another thankful for the summer mini!)
  • Thankful for the fact that when my paper trimmer wasn't where it was supposed to be today, it only took me a few minutes to find it in the boys room.  Last time it took me a few days.  Partly because of the mess in their room.  Partly because it just didn't occur to me to look in the boys bedroom for my paper trimmer.  Silly me.  Where else would they put it after I asked them to please put it away when they were done?!
  • Did I mention yet, how thankful I am that the wait for the summer mini is over?!
Hoping that next time I post it will to share some projects.  But I have a feeling it's going to be one of those crazy weeks!   Anyone else fixed their sunglasses with brads before?  I tell you, it works great!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment