Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Candy for Breakfast

and lunch, and pretty much all through the day...  yep - we have just celebrated our first Halloween (is celebrate the right word?) and the kids are maintaining their sugar high just nicely.  Big crash coming though.  The bottoms of the buckets are peaking through the candy wrappers!  In amongst the candy wrappers, I have found some inspiration for some Halloween related projects which I am hoping to get to this week.  Also more scrapbooking inspiration from our recent family adventures, just as soon as I get on top of the photos. Not forgetting assorted birthdays, thank yous, and new baby cards that are on the to do list.  Hopefully I should have lots to share in the next fews weeks!  But right now, time to sneak a bit of sugary goodness I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment