Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday break, and the New Year has started well for you.  For us the holidays went all too quickly, and while I had thought I might do a post or two while we were away, when it came right down to it, I was having much too much fun doing non bloggy stuff.  I am sure you were all much too busy to be reading blogs anyway!

While I didn't get any blogging done (or crafting for that matter) I did manage to get my hands on some new toys, and am looking forward to having a play and sharing the results over the coming weeks.  This week I am thinking will be all about butterflies.  And challenges.   I saw that Kristina Werner had a colour inspiration up, so I have been working on something for that one today.  That, and baking cookies.  Lots of them.  This time shaped like Kiwis and NZ, for Campbell to share with his classes.  Forgot to take a photo though, so we will just have to make some more for us to eat.   Ahh, the sacrifices we make!

First though, back to those butterflies...

No comments:

Post a Comment