Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gift Bag and Birthday Card

My stash of birthday cards has well and truly been cleaned out - and with lots of birthday parties lately, the cards for kids are especially rare.  I think that might have to be my challenge for the coming week - birthday cards for kids ... (you may or may not see posts about that!)

The next party is tomorrow, and this time I decided to make a gift bag first and then used the same (retired) patterned paper as a base for the matching card.  It was easy to then pull the colours from the paper when it came time to decorate the card with just the right number of candles for the birthday boy.  This 'big bold birthday' stamp set is just so versatile for boys and girls of all ages.


Although I am guessing the birthday boy will probably be more interested in what is inside the gift bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment