Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Box of Bargains - February Challenge

Okay, so I am sure I am not the only one who cannot resist looking through a bargain bin, seeing limitless potential in those discounted goodies, and then taking them home with the best of intentions, most often to gather dust.  I'm not the only one, right?

So here is my box of bargains with limitless potential - notebooks, post its, photo frames, wooden drawers, a mailbox (a little one!), coasters, more notebooks....

(not so bad, right?!)

And here is the challenge I set myself for this month.  Transform those bargains into beautiful things.  I may not get through the whole box, and I am okay with that, but hopefully I will get a few fun projects checked off the list (and make some room for future bargain bin treasures!)

Feel free to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment